Sunday 4 March 2012

Synchronous and Asynchronous Communication

The queston of synchronous and asynchronous arises again in relation to a mode for online learning. My post below to the forum on 05/03/2012 supplies a link to my wiki on this topic from a previous subject.


Both synchronous and Asychronous have an important place in online learning and both provide an essential but different learning experience.
In my previous subject (EDU8415- Multi-Modal texts and New Literacies) I created a wiki about managing virtual teams. In the this wiki I explored the use of synchronous and asynchronous communication in terms or forming and training a virtual team. You can take a look at the wiki here http://edu8415-virtual-teams.wikispaces.com/ The aim was to define particular activities required to form and train a virtual team and then match the activity with a possible communication method.

No comments:

Post a Comment